Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Last day in the pool

So Tuesday was our last day in the pool for therapy. It's getting sad as everything comes to an end. It's bittersweet, we are getting excited to be going home but we are going to miss the people and therapists here that have been so good. Actually in truth I've been so spoiled here I don't know what i'm going to do :) So Mark did good and I got to help again which I love. One of the excercises she had him do was she was behind him and he was like sitting in her lap. I was holding his knees so he was in a sitting position. He was supposed to be working on his balance so she told him to clap his hands in front. My first thought was this is not going to be good because I am really close to him. Of course it was not. He came up to clap his hands and just splashed me as he started to loose his balance. He thought it was so funny and wanted to keep doing this excercise. She decided against it but we all got a pretty good laugh. She had him stand up again in the pool and he did well. Everyone is noticing how much stronger he is getting and how much more control he has. After therapy we decided to go to the mall and see a movie. We figured we had gotten that good at our spanish we could see a movie. Ok so i'm still terrible at spanish. The movie was in english and had spanish subtitles, but it would have been cool. We saw transformers and they have carmel popcorn there so I was in heaven. It was really fun and something different to do. We are getting excited for Thursday for when Brad and Carena come to visit. We are so excited to see them and it will be nice to have someone here with us and see him in PT and everything. We're getting close!!





1 comment:

  1. So I am not kidding about getting a pool. Wouldn't that be awesome!

    ReplyDelete