Thursday, July 9, 2009

PT & Injection

We had another PT and injection Wednesday. Of course Mark continues to work hard as usual! I keep telling everyone that I am working my index finger muscle with all the pictures I am taking. Not quite as tiring as what Mark does and all I can say is I am really proud! He continues to amaze me everyday with what he is doing. He is learning so much and is noticing more and more strength. He works so hard everytime and they have him doing some tough stuff. The PT here has been really amazing and all the girls are awesome!! Once PT was over we went straight to check in to get our injection then it was off to Marks favorite part of laying flat for 5 hours. He really loves it!! Ok so he doesn't but he does do it which for everyone that knows Mark this is a big accomplishment. Sometimes he has a hard time sitting still, much less following instructions :)



The girls are all so cute here! Everyone is in love with them
And yes that is sweat on Mark's shoulder, that is how hard they work him and the weird thing is he only sweats on that one side nothing on the other as you can tell from the picture.


The nurses who help get everything ready for the injections



Just waiting for the Injection



They continue to do new excercises with him everyday and work him really hard

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is that it is just so amazing! I wish I was there with you to watch all he is doing. Wow--it seems he has accomplished so much in such a short time, incredible!

    ReplyDelete